Floating PV system
Home > Floating PV system > Floating PV system
Photovoltaic power station (Commercial use) :
A commercial power which sells electricity produced to KEPCO
- RPS(Renewable Portpolio Standard)System?
- The system is a legally mandated system that a certain scale of a power generation company should supply a part of electricity produced as renewable energy, enforced as of January 1, 2012.
- The amount of transfer is determined by the Renewable Energy Certificate(REC)
- Penalties are imposed on the amount of non-compliance with the obligation for the year (within 150% of the average transaction price)
- Renewable Energy Certificate(REC)
- Certificate (1REC = 1MW) proving that energy has been supplied by using renewable energy